TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market, offering high quality, unbiased content plus the opportunity to book your trip!
At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the brightest contributors to help move that forward. We are a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy of a start-up and the stability of a profitable company.
We are looking for a bilingual (Vietnamese and English) Customer Support Specialist to join our Singapore team with the following responsibilities:
- Deal directly with TripAdvisor community - users and business owners via phone and e-mail
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints within a 1-2 business-day turnaround
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep accurate records of customer inquiries, interactions, and details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Track and report on appropriate metrics
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports to management
- Highly Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese required
- Passion for solving Customer Issues
- Ability to handle confidential information and adhere to established protocols
- Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent editorial judgment and command of the English and Vietnamese languages
- Ability to work independently, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
- Experience with relevant applications, including but not limited to:
- Web-based content management systems
- CRM/Customer Support Tools (Zendesk, Salesforce.com, RightNow, NetSuite, etc.)
- Word Processing/Spreadsheet Applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Social Media Applications (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- University degree (communications or hospitality fields a plus!)
In addition, the ideal person for this role will be:
- Flexible and open to change and new information, and grasps the essence of new information; Identifies and analyzes problems; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback.
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people.
- Ensures that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner; acknowledges mistakes, learns from them and moves forward productively.