TripAdvisor’s Industry Marketing team seeks a strong B2B storyteller to join us as a B2B Content Marketer. In this role, you’ll create engaging materials that drive clients to achieve better results. You’ll also collaborate with a diverse Sales organization to develop content that helps the team meet and exceed objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate Content Marketer who is skilled at communicating the “big picture” to customers. To succeed, she/he must also have: the ability to create show-stopping Powerpoint presentations; experience developing resources for a global audience; in-depth knowledge of CMS and webinar/video tools; and proficiency in creating content across a variety of communication channels including written articles, webinars, videos and more.
- Create new written and visual content to support product, sales and customer service initiatives across the TripAdvisor B2B organization
- Contribute to content marketing initiatives that drive traffic, engagement and leads in support of B2B acquisition and retention goals
- Facilitate initial build and maintenance of pitch decks and other custom decks
- Manage the end-to-end production of videos, on demand webinars, written articles, FAQs, etc.
- Own the live webinar process including securing speakers, developing the presentation, coordinating invitations and managing distribution
- Ensure TripAdvisor Insights platform and presentation library are up to date with latest product enhancements and stats
- Utilize a data-driven approach: measure and analyze metrics to optimize development efforts
- Assist Sr. Content Marketing Manager in development of new messaging strategies
- Collaborate with teams across the B2B organization to identify and meet content needs
- Stay up to date on latest Content Marketing best practices and bring new ideas to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in progressive B2B Content Marketing roles, preferably in fast-moving technology organization(s)
- Must be a skilled storyteller who creates compelling content under tight deadlines
- Experience creating a wide variety of materials including written articles & guides, presentations, videos, webinars (live and on demand), etc. from start-to-finish
- Proficient at synthesizing complex technology and topics into content that is approachable, relevant and easily understood by a busy audience
- Familiarity with Drupal or Wordpress CMS as well as the development/QA of new enhancements to the platform
- Working knowledge of live and on demand webinar technology platforms
- You must have a passion for Content Marketing
- Superior Powerpoint skills
- A strong understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Speak at least one foreign language (preferred) and/or have experience writing content that’s consistently translated into numerous languages
- Excellent proofreading, content editing and grammatical skills
- Must have sense of humor and be flexible, adaptable and open to change
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO OR ATTACH SAMPLES OF YOUR WRITING AND PRESENTATION DECKS.