Overview of the Role:
As a Product and Process Manager, you will be an integral part of shaping the strategy for Viator Customer Service globally, and a key member of the Viator CS Management Team. You will report to the Viator GM of Operations and will have frequent and significant exposure to the senior leadership across the TripAdvisor Global Operations and Viator.
You will be responsible for the development and management of the Viator CS operational product pipeline to enable Viator to scale efficiently whilst improving the customer experience. You will drive Viator CS product strategy through identifying, analysing and implementing innovations that will improve operational efficient and reduce overall volumes of contacts. This role would have the primary responsibility of online FAQs and agent knowledge base, both of which are critical to this role.
This is a pivotal role, as it is required to work across the business and will be the primary point of contact between Viator CS and the business product and engineering teams. Being able to pull together all the requirements then think about how these can be delivered to users within both the Viator business and CS technical framework.
Summary of Activity:
- Develop and manage the project & product pipeline from customer support perspective.
- Responsible for knowledge management function for the agent CRM as well as Viator Help Center on the website.
- Through analysis to identify opportunities to improve self-service & reduce incoming contacts.
- Liaise with the various business product teams to develop product specs and solutions.
- Work with the Viator CS Management Team to develop business cases for key projects.
- Work with vendors and internal sites to determine front line agent’s requirements.
- Support all business rollouts by liaising with the training, quality and operational teams.
- Act as point of contact between CS and the various business units for all process & product developments.
- Update the Viator CS operational management team by hosting the weekly product prioritization meeting.
- Own the content of agent knowledge base and work with the various operations team to ensure that the content is timely and accurate.
- Work with Reporting and Analytics team to analyse trends to support product or business related initiatives.
- At least five years of experience in product and/or project management in e-commerce environment
- Experience in online help center/FAQ or knowledge management would be highly preferred
- Six-sigma certification is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to handle confidential information and adhere to established protocols.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Team management and collaboration skills in a matrix environment
- Ability to work independently, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
- Experience with relevant applications, including but not limited to:
- Web-based content management Systems
- Exposure to multi-channel operations i.e. voice support, email.
- CRM/Customer Support Tools (Zendesk, Salesforce.com, RightNow, NetSuite, etc.)
- Word Processing/Spreadsheet Applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Social Media Applications (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Personal experience with the TripAdvisor site, including the submission of reviews and participation in Forums
- Hands-on experience with user-generated content (either personally or professionally)
- University degree (communications or hospitality fields a plus!)