Bókun, a subsidiary of Tripadvisor, is a rapidly growing travel technology company that offers cutting-edge solutions to the Tours and Experiences industry. Our comprehensive suite of tools enables Tour Operators, Travel agencies, and OTAs to streamline their operations and expand their reach. At Bókun, we are committed to delivering innovative solutions that empower our users to grow their businesses and enhance customer experiences.
- Bókun is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team.
- The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in executing various digital marketing initiatives to support our growth objectives.
- This position requires hands-on experience in SEO and PPC, along with a wide range of responsibilities, including agency management, hosting webinars and advertising platform management.
- Manage relationships with agencies across SEO and PPC to monitor performance and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with partners to run webinars and other promotional activities
- Actively identify and lead on new Marketing initiatives to drive business goals
- Create and test changes across Marketing to push our performance further
- Work within the greater Tripadvisor group to promote Bókun.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is curious in understanding how algorithms and human behaviour drive marketing performance
- Understands and is able to communicate how Marketing performance drives wider business goals.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest marketing trends.
- Has 2 years hands on experience in a similar role and is able to demonstrate a history of creating, executing and optimising Marketing campaigns.
- Is able to prioritise and adjust workload accordingly.
- Takes initiative to identify blockers, improve processes and is not afraid to challenge something just because ‘’It’s something we’ve always done’’.
- Has a passion for travel and technology.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Generous vacation and paid time off policy.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within a rapidly expanding organization.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with a team of dedicated professionals.
- The chance to make a real impact in the travel and tourism industry.
This is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
Location: The ideal candidate would be working in a hybrid schedule from our Oxford or London office. Or Remote within the UK.
If you need a reasonable accommodation or support during the application or the recruiting process due to a medical condition or disability, please reach out to your individual recruiter or send an email to AccessibleRecruiting@tripadvisor.com and let us know the nature of your request . Please include the job requisition number in your message.