Tripadvisor Customer & Content Support Specialist, APAC (Japanese)
A Tripadvisor Customer & Content Support Specialist provides a premium service to Tripadvisor customers across multiple channels. This role is also responsible for making informed and relevant actions related to queued User Generated Content.
Utilizing English and Japanese, you will also provide front-line customer support by interacting daily with our community via phone, e-mail, chat, and forums.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle customer support cases, corresponding courteously with the Tripadvisor community (end-users and business owners).
- Service and resolve requests professionally via phone, email, chat, SMS and social media within standard turnaround time.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports to management.
- Provide consistent and timely product feedback to improve members’ experiences.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal business unit stakeholders, partners and offshore agents.
- Keep accurate records of customers’ inquiries, interactions, and details of actions taken.
- Responsible for personal performance on customer satisfaction surveys, quality scores, contact handle time & productivity metrics.
- Monitor the turnaround of user-generated content.
- Make consistent decisions on high-risk content with a deep understanding of potential threats to traveler safety and impact to the website.
- Be involved in Education, Enforcement, and Experience for our Member & Owner customer base who interact with Tripadvisor content products.
- Assist in the development of documentation and training materials for a consistent global process.
- Participate and drive projects for improvement in processes.
- Track and report on appropriate metrics
- Be open to working on weekends (every 5 weeks)
- 2 - 4 years of experience in related fields, preferably in travel and an Inbound/Outbound call center setting.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to handle confidential information.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, confident in working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Passion for analyzing and solving problems.
- Basic background knowledge of computers and IT functions.
- Personal experience with the TripAdvisor site, including the submission of reviews or participation in Forums.
- Distinct Advantage if proficient with Travel Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- Experience with relevant applications, including but not limited to: CRMs such as Salesforce or Zendesk and Word Processing/Spreadsheet Applications (Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Ability to type 50-60 words a minute.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent written communication skills in Japanese.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.