About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate CRM Copywriter to bring our marketing communications to life. The role will primarily focus on email marketing, but may span into other CRM communication channels, such as notification, or some UX copy. This role is for a minimum of 3-months, with the possibility of extending depending on performance and business needs.
As a CRM Copywriter, you will:
- Work alongside our Senior Copy Strategist to complete copy requests, primarily coming in from the CRM team.
- Communicate regularly with our design and CRM managers to check in on project status and discuss feedback.
- Live and breathe the Viator voice, and ensure all copy remains consistent with brand tone of voice and guidelines.
- Be deliberate and considerate about the copy you write, ensuring that it not only reads well, but enhances and supports the goal of the project.
- 3+ years in CRM copywriting, preferably at a tech company
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working in a global team environment with colleagues across function and timezones
- Native English (US) speaker
- Ability to write for global audiences, with localization and translations in mind
- UX copywriting experience and/or a love of travel is a plus