TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurants in a mission to bring happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
We are currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst, under the supervision of the DACH Sales Operations Analyst, who will be at the centre of the sales processes, working closely with the Sales and Account Management teams.
What are your main responsibilities ?
- Improve team productivity and efficiency by studying actual processes, highlighting inefficiencies and focusing on possible improvements;
- Prepare reporting for managers on a weekly or monthly basis to look at the team and individual results vs objectives;
- Cooperate and liaise with central team and other markets for processes harmonisation and industrialization;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management/ Economics/ Engineering
- Excellent English and French written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of German language is a plus.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time with relatively very little direction
- Precision and accuracy in dealing with numbers
- Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SQL is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, curious and able to adapt in a fast moving environment