We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Viator’s Design team is looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to help us create the very best experience for our users. Our goal is to bring our collection of 300k+ experiences to life on-site to ensure travelers find something incredible to do. As part of the TripAdvisor family of brands you will be working for the largest travel site in the world. This means you get to help users find and book experiences that will be a part of their memories for a lifetime.
As a member of the design team you will partner closely with product managers, engineers, and researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions
An online portfolio is required to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Lead multiple projects across the product lifecycle, set the vision for user experience, and present design rationale in a convincing manner
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions
- Break down open-ended opportunities into actionable next steps; realize ideas with the appropriate level of detail and fidelity at every phase
- Ensure designs and user interfaces deliver core brand strategy and vision
- Operate across projects with different speeds and effectively balance big thinking and timely execution
What you have:
- 5+ years experience designing across mobile and web at consumer-focused brands or agencies
- Passion for design systems and data-informed product design
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion
- Experience designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Excellent communication skills, conviction, and a strong design point of view
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the following design tools: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.