We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Want to be part of a team working on the world's largest travel platform? Tripadvisor aims to make everyone a better traveler by creating products that let members plan, go, and guide others on their journey. The Experience team is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join in our mission to be the world’s largest experience platform and the best place to find and book all the things travelers love to do. If you are ready to bring your ‘A’ game every day, read on and let’s connect.
We are searching for a Product Manager for our Experiences Native App team. You will have the opportunity to define the vision for your features, build a roadmap, and lead a cross-functional team to deliver delightful experiences for users. Ideal candidates for this role will have a passion for travel, experience with native apps, strong analytical skills, a desire to identify, measure, and solve user pain points with creative solutions, a strong drive for action, and an unrelenting enthusiasm for implementing user-focused features that drive customer loyalty and bottom line growth.
This is a full-time position and can be remote US.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the product roadmap, quantitative & qualitative research, A/B testing, and communication of your vision and progress to stakeholders
- Communicate and build internal alignment around the product roadmap and strategies that improve the iOS and Android native app acquisition and experience.
- Create detailed requirements and specifications for product ideas and supervise the creation, testing, and roll out plans.
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, UXR, and engineers to build features from conception through launch to maturity and support.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key conversion metrics and A/B test to support continual optimization of the product.
- Identify opportunities to move Tripadvisor Experiences’ business needs forward while providing the best user experience possible.
- Collaborate with other product managers, analysts, and design teams to ensure your roadmap fits Tripadvisor’s user expectations.
- This role will be focused on TA’s Experiences business with an emphasis on customer acquisition and driving conversion on bookable products within the native app.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience with focus on iOS & Android native apps, ideally in e-commerce and B2C
- Understanding of native functionality such as deep linking, push notifications, and integrated wallets is a plus
- Experience working with cross functional teams such as design, research, analytics, engineering, and customer service.
- Demonstrated history advocating for native app best practices and presenting actionable insights to stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills. Process-driven and detail-oriented.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing methodology and experience running tests
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development and seeks feedback. Can acknowledge mistakes when relevant, learn from those mistakes, and move forward productively.
- Self-motivated worker with entrepreneurial passion. Proven creative problem-solving and innovative mindset.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential; a sense of humor preferred.
- Deep understanding and passion for solving complex customer problems
- Capable of thinking about this sprint and next quarter’s roadmap simultaneously.
- Goal orientated with a demonstrated record of success in previous endeavors; motivated to deliver exceptional results, driven by a strong work ethic.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.