We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager (Italian Market)
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help grow and develop our existing sales team within the Tripadvisor Hospitality Restaurant Solutions organization, while ensuring they execute flawlessly and exceed on their revenue targets and KPIs. The position will influence the successful growth of our transactional business, extending to recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, forecasting, and pipeline management among others. This team focuses on new business opportunities throughout the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, results-driven and a programmatic manager that will coach and motivate the team to success.
- Hire, onboard and continuously coach a high performing team sales team.
- Exceed revenue targets and related KPIs on a quarterly, and annual
- Ensure optimal coverage of all territories at all
- Coaching approach on customer engagement skills such as negotiation, objection- handling and
- Directly involved with cross functional sales teams in supporting the progression and closure of key
- Execute on weekly forecast and pipeline review governance model
- Provide support to the team by handling customer call escalations; answering questions that the sales reps are not able to, and addressing customer service
- Listen to phone calls throughout the day to improve performance and ensure Quality Assurance levels are
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise with relevant internal stakeholders quickly and effectively to resolve issues when they
- Significantly grow the existing business by ensuring we have the best Business Development processes in place
What we are looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a B2B service environment with demonstrated consistent success in achieving
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire a team and demonstrated ability to coach others to improve their performance in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of CRM for lead, contact, pipe, forecast
- Ability to analyze data to improve sales
- Familiarity with software licensing and policies and generating customer quotations is
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet
- Strong listening, probing, and phone
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors, and the web.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English and Italian