Senior Manager, Global Markets Growth Lead (EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
“We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.”
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Global Markets team is seeking an experienced, results-oriented and highly analytical Senior Manager that will lead junior team members in identifying & executing opportunities for international consumer growth through our various Free and Paid marketing programs. We are looking for a highly driven individual that can manage multiple stakeholders across time zones, deliver on solid analysis and own results.
This is a highly visible role that is Singapore-based and will be responsible for delivering revenue impact. You will lead one or more team members in conducting opportunity assessments, performance audits and A/B tests as we look to localize and scale our marketing programs.
What You’ll Do:
- Team management: You will manage 1 or more SEM senior analysts to deliver on revenue impact, and research & insights. Together, you and/or the team will accomplish the following:
- Analysis & research: You will analyze market-specific performance and conduct competitive research to come up with hypotheses and ideas for experimentation with the goal of improving our rank results and increase user engagement
- Experimentation & revenue impact: We emphasize quantitative analysis and thorough, fast-paced experimentation and iteration. You will learn how to gather the preliminary data to build an experiment, how to subsequently analyze these results, and roll out successful experiments at scale
- Collaboration: You’ll partner with cross-functional teams as product/project manager in order to execute the above
- Performance management: Supports the development of quarterly and annual team plans, and oversees a tactical process of achieving the individual targets.
- Stakeholder management: You will build relationships with the respective HQ-based marketing channel leads, ensuring clear socialization of found opportunities and smooth execution of experiments and rollouts
- Online marketing: You’ll learn or hone your skills in online marketing, across multiple channels (SEO, SEM, Paid Display, Paid Social, etc.)
- Travel industry: You’ll get the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the travel industry (e.g., competitor analysis, top destinations by market, etc.). You’ll then leverage your findings to optimize our site and programs to reflect market demand.
What We’re Looking For:
- Professional experience: 7-10+ years of analytical experience, in online marketing at a consumer-facing internet company, or at a management consulting firm
- Leadership. Able to motivate team and to support recurring generation of creative ideas. Effectively delegates responsibilities to maximize productivity.
- Results-oriented: Work to and be motivated by revenue targets. Data-driven and analytical mindset.
- Strong analytical & data skills: High level of in-depth proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Tableau and SQL experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills: Proactively communicates with key stakeholders and independently negotiates and persuades others across the company to resolve concerns in the best interest of the Global Markets, B2C Marketing team
- Initiative, curiosity and a growth mindset: You’re a self-starter with a deep curiosity about our business. You are able to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight, and constantly seek to improve yourself and our business.
- Tech / web-savvy: Enjoy working alongside engineers and data scientists to develop solutions to business problems
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle ambiguity.
- Academics: Degree in economics, finance, business, statistics, engineering, or math preferred.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com