We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
At Tripadvisor, we believe there’s good out there and that travel brings out the best in us. We aim to build products and services that help people become better travelers, and support business owners with solutions that cater to their customers and grow their business.
We’re looking for a Product Designer II on our B2B team to play a critical role in shaping Tripadvisor’s new, modernized platform for owners. You’ll work alongside a team of world-class designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to design for our 9 million+ business partners across the globe.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, engineers, and researchers to translate user goals into elegant, memorable design solutions for owners who use Tripadvisor to grow and scale their businesses
- Manage multiple projects of moderate scope across the product lifecycle, setting the vision for the user experience, and clearly explaining the strategic purpose and user value behind decisions
- Follow and advocate for the design system, with the latitude to push it further
- Ensure designs and user interfaces deliver core brand strategy and vision
- Break down open-ended opportunities into actionable next steps; realize ideas with the appropriate level of detail and fidelity at every phase
- Drive and/or collaborate on all cyclical user testing sessions
- Operate across projects with different speeds and effectively balance big thinking and timely execution
- Be the voice of the consumer, advocating for solutions that deliver the best user experience with a consideration of available site data, user research, and industry best practices
- Actively participates and contributes to team culture and identifies areas of improvement and potential solutions
What You Have
- 3 to 6 years experience designing across mobile and web at consumer-focused brands or agencies
- Experience using design systems and designing based on inputs from data, product and research
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem solving skills. Experience designing dashboard UI is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, conviction, and a strong design point of view
- A passion for travel
- Experience using Figma
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.