TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
As a member of the Field Sales Sales Team DACH you will be responsible in creating a network in Geneva. This role will be located in Geneva.
What you will do:
- After selecting in-scope restaurants, you will proactively contact and schedule meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of cold-calls, walk-in visits and pre organized meetings to present TheFork products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling TheFork products and services, including: promotions, advanced software tool, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
- You will engage with the Restaurants managers to help them understand the opportunities, features and benefits of the TheFork Manager tool and TheFork network.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published online on TheFork and affiliate websites.
Who you are:
- A self-starter, results-oriented person who loves to reach and exceed targets.
- A customer oriented person with a strong commercial mindset and influencing skills, capable of convincing and engaging people.
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing short-term negotiations.
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments and with great organizational skills.
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
- Business Fluent in French and high level of English
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed and high bonus
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing wellness or sports in any gym
- Well-being activities and benefits
- Flexibility and autonomously working in a remote role
- Transparent communication within the team
- Growing company