We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
The B2B Enterprise Sales organization is looking for an ambitious and exceptional candidate to join our Global Meta Success team on our mission to provide best in class account management & service to our 200+ large Hotel Chains, OTA and Aggregator Meta search clients - throughout their campaign life cycle.
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. You will be part of a global, dynamic team in a role where you can immediately create an impact.
This role is available to hire in either our Needham or New York offices.
Key Responsibilities/What you’ll do:
- MSM is responsible for Account Management, servicing and support for your assigned book of business of TripAdvisor’s key Meta search Enterprise clients
- You’ll be representing the company in day-to-day partner contacts, owing and leading the Meta conversation and securing partner investment in TripAdvisor’s Meta-Search product
- You’ll be focusing on improving long term client relationships, seeking win-win solutions and opportunities to meet team and department goals
- Manages the partnership from pre-sales to Meta Success: working on the commercials for launch, integration process and once the campaign is live, ensures it runs smoothly
- Creates account management program for assigned book of business. Guides Meta Search strategy, planning and implementation of Meta Search products to deliver against agreed KPIs and OKRs/MBOs
Operational excellence & best in class Customer service
- Helps transition the partnership from Sales to Meta Success: working on the launch, integration process and optimization of campaign performance.
- Working with the clients and internal stakeholders (Operations, Auction teams, Meta Analytics) to ensure partners’ campaigns run smoothly
- Proactively identifies areas where process and/or automation can allow for increased efficiency & scalability in how we service and the value we provide to our Meta search clients.
Strategy & growth
- Guides Meta Search strategy, planning and implementation of company products to deliver against agreed KPIs
- Lead projects that support the Auction Pod’s goal of increasing competitiveness and health of the Meta auction (related to mapping new properties, improving partner rates & availability etc).
- Works closely with the Meta Analytical manager to develop and execute growth strategies; tracks and monitors performance; drives analysis to identify areas of risk and opportunity.
- Works with various levels of management within partner and internal teams, seeking win-win solutions and opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years experience from B2B Account Management or similar client relationship/service management related role
- Experience from working with Meta Search and a deep understanding of the Meta Search ecosystem
- A strong sense of ownership, comfort with ambiguity, and with working with little supervision and in a fast paced, global & highly dynamic environment where products and processes evolve rapidly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and collaborate virtually with team members and other stakeholders around the globe
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills, Experienced in Excel and with Salesforce
- Results oriented, organized, flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior, work methods & priorities accordingly
- Master or Bachelor’s degree required
- Willingness to travel
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.