We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
This role is available in our Needham office or remotely within the US.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized and responsible. Do you work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment, if yes then this is the right role for you. This role requires excellent sales management and communications skills, as well as effective relationship-building. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in territory management as well as a strong background in sales with a track record of exceeding targets.
- Develop deep client relationships at all levels
- Collaborate with the team to drive results for your clients and deliver revenue growth through ideating around new/innovative opportunities for new business, leveraging product expertise & sales. Forward thinking to upselling/renewing existing campaigns and partnerships
- Manage a sales pipeline with timely and accurate forecasting
- Navigate independently from management, are you an independent thinker who drives key decisions for the deal across all touchpoints
- Consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Have the business acumen to hold an engaging dialogue with our hotel partners that covers, but not limited to industry and local trends, return-on-investment, website traffic, views, and deep dives
- Achieve and exceed agreed quarterly sales targets on revenue
- Work closely with internal teams, such as operations, product and account managers to ensure that we are delivering world class service to our partners
- Consistently communicate market feedback to be a strategic partner internally, helping to develop strategic solutions
- Develop opportunities for Spotlight (SAAS), conduct demos with strong product expertise, close deals to drive revenue
- Minimum of 5 years proven sales experience of SAAS product & services (preferably in a hunter or outside sales role)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing and closing complex, lengthy sales-cycles, including prior success in closing and managing multiple large accounts
- Business development experience
- Accurate forecasting, Build and maintain sales pipeline, sales contracts, within a CRM System (Salesforce.com)
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives
- An entrepreneurial & competitive spirit that is excited by building something new
- Strong writing skills to craft presentations and creative audience stories
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency/ client
- Must be able to perform web-based demo’s and presentations to potential customers
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across all levels including senior management
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel with an analytical ability is preferred
- Systems knowledge with Sales Tech and Digital Platforms
- Revenue Management knowledge a plus
- Fluent in English and ideally Spanish
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.