We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Success Executive (English and Korean speaking)
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive for Tripadvisor Inside Sales, who will be working from the Singapore Office. This role requires on-boarding new clients, nurturing the relationship, educating the stakeholders to drive adoption and optimising our existing customers to create further cross-sell & upsell opportunities. You will drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure optimization of our revenue with hotels, reduce churn and renew annual subscription contracts to make Tripadvisor the partner of choice for the Hotel industry. You will make outbound calls to designated customers, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately create avenues to position our other solutions to existing clients.
You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible person who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
The position will be based out of our Singapore Office.
- Make strategic outbound calls to current customers to drive adoption, business value and client satisfaction with the ultimate goal of up-sell, cross-sell and subscription renewal
- Support and guide customers through the sales process – both subscription renewal and upsell within subscription period, and explain the continued value proposition and benefit for business success
- Respond to inbound requests (emails & calls) from current customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers by providing guidance, assistance and necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success
- Grow customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer within their unique market space.
- Develop a network of power sponsors within each customer through training & education, coaching and support.
- Collaborate with New Business Development team in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Stay curious and current on product trainings and new offerings as well as latest value proposition Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Achieve and exceed sales targets monthly and quarterly on renewals, up-sells and other related KPI’s
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Korean, as this role will be managing primarily Korea market and other APAC markets.
- Minimum 18-24 months of sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support in a B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interactions, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behaviour towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skill
- Additional assets :
• Experience with a Hotel/OTA and/or exposure to Digital Marketing/Ad Sales
• Exposure to Salesforce CRM/Tableau Reports