Who we are:
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Are you looking to kick start your career in Recruiting?? We have a superb opportunity for a Talent Sourcer to really make their mark in Recruitment – You’ll join an organisation that truly stand by their values as an employer of choice.
What you’ll do:
You’ll work closely with our Recruiting partners and senior Stakeholders and be responsible for sourcing top tier candidates and utilizing creative / outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target top candidates.
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Engineering forums and Github.)
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine position requirements.
- Contacting passive candidates
- Building talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Proactively identify our hiring needs and assist in filling vacancies
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions
- Understand and communicate what it takes to be successful at Tripadvisor. Live the brand.
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Collect, measure, and evaluate market data
- Present funnel metrics to recruiting leaders and hiring managers on a weekly basis
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS
- Manage the candidate life-cycle from outreach to close focusing on an outstanding candidate experience
- Attending external events such as career fairs and tech conferences
What we are looking for?
- 1+ years of relevant recruiting and/or sourcing experience required
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- A creative and strategic view of recruiting, with affinity toward social media as a recruiting tool
- Hands on experience with sourcing techniques (Social platforms, boolean search strings etc.)
- Results-oriented mindset with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confident administration and technical skills – setting up video conference interviews, Office Outlook and Word, database awareness, internal systems are also required and this person will have to be able to learn very quickly and not be afraid to ask questions
- Flexible approach; ability to follow processes; able to multi-task at all times, challenge back when needed; ability to prioritise workload; and be time sensitive to tasks which are critical
- Committed, hardworking and proactive approach, and resilient
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.