We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor’s B2B organization empowers partners in the Hospitality industry to better serve Travelers through our B2B product portfolio including our Meta Auction, Hospitality Solutions and Media Solutions business lines.
We recently launched Tripadvisor Plus, which is a first-of-its-kind travel membership program. By offering guests exclusive discounts and perks, Tripadvisor Plus gives Hotels another way to attract ready-to-book travelers on the world’s largest travel guidance platform.
What are we looking for?
Tripadvisor is seeking a passionate analytics leader in our B2B business to manage our Hospitality Solutions Analytics team and our Media Analytics team. Success in this role means you have the strategic leadership and technical skills to navigate our immense data ecosystem, experience working with Product teams and General managers, and a passion for leading a team of managers and analysts to achieve collective business goals that you help define.
As a Senior Analytics Manager, you will lead and grow a team focused on operationalizing insights that help drive revenue growth and partner engagement across product lines in the Hospitality solutions and Media businesses. You will work hand-in-hand with our Business operations leadership team to support our Hospitality solutions and Media leadership teams by surfacing insights, and leveraging them to develop a data-driven roadmap, while continuously building scalable tools that empower your stakeholders and partners.
This role reports into our Head of B2B Analytics as part of our Data & Shared services organization.
What You'll Do:
- You’ll lead a team of analysts to execute against one shared goal that you help define, and influence decision-making at the highest levels of the company. Together with Data leadership and B2B leadership stakeholders you will craft team goals and build roadmaps, then drive your team to efficiently execute against your priorities each day.
- Your team will partner closely with our cross-functional Business operations, Hospitality solutions and Media team to improve our product lines and increase partner participation, to ultimately grow revenue.
- Your team will contribute to shaping the Hospitality solutions and Media team’s strategic vision in partnership with our Business operations team by surfacing actionable insights by building self-service data tooling, perform & initiate deep-dive analysis, KPI development and monitoring, and routine ad-hoc exploration.
- Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
- Train and manage a team of high achieving analysts
What We Seek
- Strong analytical, statistical, and quantitative background
- Deep expertise with SQL and working with databases is a must. Snowflake, PostgreSQL, and Python are highly desirable.
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Strong, clear communication, experience working with senior leadership.
- Experience leading and growing a high output analytics team.
- Ability to organize, direct and develop personnel, and to plan and prioritize timely accomplishments of responsibilities
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative, entrepreneurship, and tenacity while working independently. You will thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You will work proactively rather than reactively.
- A minimum of 1+ years experience as a people manager leading an analytics team
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in analytics
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.