We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
As a Workday Integrations Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic and fun team who can unravel the mysteries of the Workday and Finance universe here at Tripadvisor. We need you to maintain and build integrations between our global systems and Workday. Reporting to the Senior Director of IT with a dotted line to the Senior Financial Systems Manager.
To be our new addition you need to have a few prerequisite skills:
- Build Workday Studio Integrations from scratch unassisted in novel situations
- Mastered XSLT and have experience with XSL 3.0
- Workday Web services to inbound complex data data into Workday systems
- 3+ years experience with Workday Financials preferably with a Workday Studio & Core Connector certification
- The ability to make up acronyms at a moments notice
- Experience building both inbound and outbound Workday payroll integrations.
- Familiar with the appropriate use cases for EIBs, Core Connectors, Document Transformations, RaaS calls, and Studio Integrations
- Comfort working autonomously and being the “subject matter expert” with Workday integrations
- Ability to build custom reports, matrix reports
- Firm beliefs in frozen dairy flavors
- Strong understanding of Workday data object model
- Understanding of Workday business processes. Especially business processes involved in Workday payment networks, settlement, customer management, general ledger posting rules, bank account routing rules.
- Firm grasp of Workday security setups. User-based security, security domains, integration system security
- Strong ability to build calculated fields
- Knowledge of server authentication and protocol negotiation
- Strong communication skills & ability to translate functional requirements from accountants and financial analysts into actionable design
- Familiarity with finance and accounting terminology and processes
- Deep experience with Workday Web Services and APIs. SOAP XML & REST
- Proficient building BIRT forms and has deployed them to the Workday UI; also building BIRT forms and embedded them within Studio assembly
- An infectious sense of humor
- Able to gather requirements, spec projects, lead meetings with internal and external teams, update shareholders and build integrations.
- A team player
This role is based in one of our US offices, but we would happily look at remote options for the right candidate. Tripadvisor is a great place to work with a fun and friendly environment with competitive salary & benefits.
Does this sound like you? Great! hit apply!
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.