We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there. Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Tripadvisor is seeking a passionate analytics team leader to lead B2C Growth Marketing Analytics team. In this role, you will provide actionable insights to marketing, product and operations teams by analyzing marketing and traffic data. You will work closely with the leaders of various channels to optimize traffic, revenue and spend. You will also work closely with the VP of B2C growth marketing. This role reports into the head of B2C Analytics and has a critical role in driving Tripadvisor’s growth and customer engagement. Your scope is global and so are your stakeholders and your team.
You are an experienced and articulate Analytics leaders who leads, mentors, and grows a team of exceptional data analysts. Under your leadership, the team will uncover insights to explain business performance and drive it forward. You have a consulting mindset, you partner across the organization and across the globe. You thrive on large datasets, enjoy high-impact, complex data projects. You have a track record of developing people, but you are not afraid of rolling-up your sleeves and getting into details. Tripadvisor has big plans for growth, and in this role you will be key in enabling that rapid growth trajectory.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and mentor high-performing team of data analysts to work on large scale clickstream, SEO, email and other similar large datasets.
- Align and balance demands of competing business leaders ensuring that we're spending resources on the top priorities for the business. Own the roadmap and manage the lifecycle of strategically important analytics projects.
- Help your team to develop impactful and insight driven analyses and reports. Bring a practical bent to analytic problem solving, identifying the most efficient solutions to complex challenges. Develop standards, define KPIs and and ensure high quality output. Create end-to-end views of the business that enable deeper understanding of customer experience and business performance.
- Work with data engineering teams to ensure that reliable and timely data is available for analyses and reporting.
- Support AB testing and experimentation by identifying test cases, developing hypotheses, and analyzing results.
- Grow your team, develop career development plan for your team members, build team skills, provide training and identify career opportunities.
What We Seek:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business or other related fields.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in data analysis including at least one year of people management experience.
- Experience of working as an analytics thought leader in a data driven company and aligning with the executive leadership to establish analytics roadmap and drive change.
- Deep expertise with SQL and Tableau (or similar business intelligence tools) is a must.
- Experience with Snowflake, Python, R, and Looker is desirable. Exposure to an AB testing tool such as Optimizely, Adobe, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in working with large scale data in a must. Exposure to web/app clickstream, SEO and CRM data and to clickstream tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, etc. are desirable
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.