TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
TheFork Gift Card is a new Business Unit with the ambition to disrupt the Gift Card world and to bring even more customers to restaurants. Our new Gift Card solution is launched in TheFork top 3 markets : Italy, France & Spain.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to shape our new Gift Card organisation, and bring our business to the next level!
What you will do
As a member of the Global Sales team, you will play an instrumental role in building our go-to-market strategy, sales processes and tools for our new Business Unit.
- Lead the OKR Gift Card (One of the 3 Company OKRs) : 360° view on GC business
- Product, Marketing, Sales & Support alignment
- Define & Drive execution of Gift Card strategy in collaboration with the Global Head of Sales:
- Infrastructure needed to achieve $100m in 3y
- Go to market strategy
- New product introduction (Business modelization, contract negotiation, internal coordination)
- Project management end to end
- Scale Sales & Marketing & Support organization
- Define KPIs and sales targets to ensure we are working with measurable goals.
- Proactively perform business analysis (pipeline, sales individual performance..), strongly monitor results, and propose action plans to reach our targets.
- Build from scratch & continuously improve robust sales processes & tools:
- Analyse business needs
- Write specifications
- With the help of the product team, design workflows and rules (in Salesforce)
- Work with the data team to implement a scalable reporting, and ensure data accuracy.
- Create documentation and enable teams to drive adoption of processes & tools.
- Closely work with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to establish and ensure a continuous feedback loop.
Who you are
- Master's degree from a top Business or Engineering School.
- 5+ years experience in a startup or fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you feel comfortable with strategic topics as well as go-to-market, ops or analytics.
- Autonomous, hands on and problem solver, you have a strong ability to manage multiple projects or priorities.
- As a true team player, you have excellent communication skills, are humble and eager to learn.
- You are a data lover with good analytical skills.
- High level of personal drive, self-motivated and passionate
- This position can also be located in Milan, Barcelona or in Madrid
What we offer
- Flexible remote work
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Want to try us out? To support the restaurant industry TheFork is launching the "La France au resto" campaign and is offering € 20 to all new diners. If you already dined with us before, spread the word and invite a friend to invite you out.
*Offer available only with booking from the app from 15/07/21 to 15/09/21 | min. expense of 21 € and payment with TheFork PAY