TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for Cash Collection Team Leader passionate about the restaurant industry to join our team based in Barcelona. Reporting to the Cash Collection Manager, you will guide your team for call campaigns and the recovery of bad debts on a portfolio for the United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Nordics, in outgoing and incoming calls.
What you will do:
As a Cash Collection Team Leader, you main role will be to manage and improve our Cash Collection activities in all the countries where TheFork is present in order to positively impact the debt of the company.
Your team will start their action after the first bills become due and until the end of the process (receipt or transfer to a collection agency). Your responsibilities will include:
Maximize cash collection:
- Manage and prioritise efforts to maximize the cash recovery, by efficiently allocating resources and outbound /inbound actions within your team.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the different forms of payment in your markets (eg. Direct debit, transfer)
- Manage relationship with recovery agencies and law firms by preparing and sending claim statements for each of your markets, and monitoring their performance in recovery rate and timelines.
Manage and develop your team:
- Adjust agent skills and dispatch task based on service needs per agent at anytime.
- Adhoc quality checks (call listening,...) to ensure the team performs according to internal guidelines in terms of performance and customer focus.
- Build strong team with high morale and engagement by defining tactical incentives and challenges individually, with the help of Cash Collection Manager.
- Bi-weekly 1to1 meetings with agents in your team.
- Trouble-shooting for agent issues.
- Responsible to communicate events/team news to the team.
- Support Cash Collection operations, if needed in high volume periods.
Manage internal stakeholders:
- Provide inputs to the Cash Collection Manager on potential improvements within the department, escalation on feedback and review on team performance and needs.
- Prepare monthly reports on the debt status for your markets.
Who you are:
- English fluent + another language would be a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in team management
- Bachelor degree, with 2 years in accounting or similar
- Strong analytical skills and Excel proficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs.
- Good communication and negotiation skills (spoken and written).
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach and high attention to detail.
- Team player with strong customer focus.
- Experience in ERP and Salesforce should be a plus.
What can we Offer
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)