Part of the Tripadvisor group since May 2014, TheFork is a collection of more than 80,000 restaurants in 22 countries: Spain (eltenedor.es), France (lafourchette.com), Switzerland (lafourchette.ch), Belgium (thefork.be), Italy (thefork.it), The Netherlands (thefork.nl), Brazil (thefork.com.br), Portugal (thefork.pt), Sweden (thefork.se), Denmark (thefork.dk) and Australia (thefork.com.au), Argentina (thefork.com.ar), Chile (thefork.cl), Colombia (thefork.com.co), Mexico (thefork.com.mx) Peru (thefork.com.pe) Uruguay (thefork.com.uy), UK, Germany, Austria, Finland and Norway (Bookatable.com), with 20 million reviews, 29 million monthly visits and more than 22 million mobile app downloads.
As a Regional Executive Senior Consultant you are the right-hand person of the Regional Senior Director and your main missions are to improve usage of the Regional Senior Director’s time, improve efficiency of the management teams/company and improve efficiency of the Regional Senior Director’s inbound & outbound communication.
The position is based in Madrid with frequent travels (France, Portugal, LATAM specially Argentina and Brazil, and finally Australia).
What you will do
- Facilitates the life of the Regional Senior Director in his interaction with the Executive teams
- Coordination of key meetings and the subsequent follow up:
Whether Management meetings or other key meetings in the company, the Regional Executive Senior Consultant ensures that the meetings are well prepared & decision support materials shared, that decisions are made & documented and that actions are implemented
- Coordination of Regional Senior Director's meetings with his direct reports:
When necessary, the Regional Executive Senior Consultant helps the Regional Senior Director and his directs to ensure that the meetings are well prepared & decision support materials shared
- Coordination of Business reporting for the Regional Senior Director office needs:
In coordination with the functional teams the Regional Executive Senior Consultant ensures an easy and timely access for the Regional Senior Director to the key reports, also alerting him on risks and opportunities and coordinating deep dives with the relevant stakeholders when necessary.
- Facilitates the life of the Regional Senior Director in his daily organisation & communication
- Overall management of the Regional Senior Director´s communication:
The Regional Executive Senior Consultant will manage the inbound communication triage, and directly manage or prepare the outbound communication for the Regional Senior Director.
- The Regional Executive Senior Consultant will ensure that the Regional Senior Director dedicates his time to strategic matters and as a result proactively proposes internal or external meetings as the Regional Executive Senior Consultant deems necessary
- Helps the Regional Senior Director and Exec team on some strategic initiatives
- When required by the Regional Senior Director, the Regional Executive Senior Consultant will coordinate certain business strategic initiatives (could be projects or programs)
- Sounding board to the Regional Senior Director:
The Regional Executive Senior Consultant acts as strategic thought partner, person of trust and sounding board. The Regional Executive Senior Consultant is not a yes person and is comfortable telling the Regional Senior Director when he/she disagree.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in economics + potentially MBA
- 8 -15 years of experience, with tenure in a strategic consulting role, and/or Chief of Staff (COS) role and or business management role
- A business consultant with business acumen, cross functional perspective & strategic thinking
- An analytical professional who’s comfortable with numbers & complex information
- A people person with interpersonal & diplomatic skills, who’s able to collaborate with and gains trust from management team members and who has excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A project manager who’s structured, well organized & detail & deadline oriented, who stays calm & flexible under time pressure & when changes occur & who solves problems
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- Interesting discount on private health insurance
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Madrid
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (fresh fruit, free snacks, team-building events, etc.)