TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 23 million monthly visits and 15 millions of opinions.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
The CRM Manager reports to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing the CRM strategy to build a long term and profitable relationship with every diner. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the food space, has a can-do attitude & thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
As part of the Australian marketing team, the CRM Manager will take into account every diner, by developing the best relational strategy, to build a long term and profitable relationship with every diner.
To increase the repeat rate of TheFork through various channels & campaigns with the Head of Marketing and Marketing team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop & execute communication strategy to B2C and B2B audiences
- Manage email and push campaigns via Adobe Campaign
- Be the local champion of our loyalty program “YUMS”
- Manage customer segmentation
- Managing banners on site and apps
- KPI analysis, measurement of the impact of CRM campaigns and strategic campaigns (AB testing, reactivation, targeting, customization)
- Providing local insights and use tools to enrich local customer knowledge
- Stakeholder management with local & global teams
- You will have 5 years experience in a CRM Specialist or CRM related role
- Demonstrate experience in increasing sales & company profitability
- Previous Customer Lifecycle and Automation management
- Driving and development of customer loyalty programs
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and coordinating cross-channel CRM projects
- You can confidently work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ Adobe Campaign
- You love working with multiple departments and building great relationship
- Excellent English and writing ability
- Extremely high attention to detail
- A natural creative flair to generate ideas
- Well organised with an ability to manage multiple projects at once to deliver them on-time and on-budget