TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
TripAdvisor is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the VP, Advertising Revenue. The Executive Assistant will provide a high level of administrative support, anticipating and executing on the needs of the VP, Advertising Revenue and her leadership team. The Executive Assistant functions as an extension of the VP by anticipating needs and proactively addressing issues with an emphasis on sound judgment, initiative and confidentiality, with appropriate but minimal direction. This position facilitates efficient execution of the VP’s activities by vetting internal and external requests, working closely with leadership team members, managing internal and external correspondences, taking the lead in briefing preparation, and managing special events.
What You’ll Do
- Be a strategic partner, and handle calendar including adding, canceling and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors
- Provide coordination support to staff meetings including organization and development of presentations
- Greet and assist external visitors
- Assist in office planning, seating and space management when necessary
- Review, proofread, and format internal and external communication to ensure accuracy, consistency and completeness.
- Attend staff meetings, take notes and follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Maintain Project list and timelines for business unit’s key initiative
- Identify issues for escalation and keep in constant communication with others to ensure exec is well informed.
- Provide Total travel coordination including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, and other travel documentation for extensive global travel
- Provide Expense Management including Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, off-sites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above
- Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues and assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
What You’ll Need
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of senior team level support experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience as a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Sound judgement regarding confidential information, Ability to exercise sensitivity, discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy given that information handled may be confidential and complex in nature
- Superior computer skills (MS Office Suite & Google Suite, required; Workday experience a plus); ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports within Excel