Part of TripAdvisor since 2014, TheFork is the leading restaurant booking platform in Europe and South America, providing an online and mobile service to internet users to find, select and book the best restaurants for every moment, at the best price.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners via TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 1000 employees, is operating in 17 countries under the brands LaFourchette, TheFork, & ElTenedor.
Reporting to our Marketing Director in Latam, you will be in charge of providing the best offer and experience to our users in Argentina & Chile. In order to strengthen TheFork leadership position and support revenues, you will work on the marketing mix and work hand in hand with the B2B team.
What you will do:
Relevance and quality of our restaurant offer:
- Improve the relevancy and quality of our restaurant offer
- Identify and qualify the restaurants of your area (sourcing, segmentation…)
- Analyze the performance of your area based on existing indicators and propose new lines of analysis and concrete action plans to improve performance
- Work together with the B2B team to increase the revenues in your area
- Work together with Central Marketing team in other areas like product, area strategy, performance marketing,
CRM Content and Experience:
- Manage the quality of our B2C content (photos, tags, restaurant selections, wordings)
- Manage translations as a relay of the Central teams in your local market
- Monitor and improve quality of the Experience of our digital users: you will monitor our Client Satisfaction indicators (NPS) and contribute to improve it continuously
- To fulfill this role, you will be in close relationship with the Central Product teams and Customer Service
Who you are:
- At least 2/3 years of professional experience in a related sector / work position
- Project management skills: autonomy, proactivity, job management, drive
- Analytical skills and capabilities to model and understand data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience in using a range of marketing tools to influence and improve business KPI’s
- Strong interest in the Food and Restaurant industry
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Enjoys team work
- Fluent in English (spoken and written - additional languages are a plus)
- Bachelor/Master degree
What we offer:
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Competitive salary with annual bonus and stocks;
- Permanent contract;
- International working environment;
- Wellness program;
- Team buildings and day out to have fun with the team;
- Office with ping-pong, games, snacks, fruits, beverages, etc.
- Check out mindset and the Paris office atmosphere here https://bit.ly/2LxvLR7
- Follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/restorando.com/