Join TheFork's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork, there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... and shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager …believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 1000 forkers !
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 17 countries : : France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile and Peru...17 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables and thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forker to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
Within the Central Marketing team, the Acquisition & Media team's main mission is to leverage all paid digital marketing levers to recruit new users and increase the revenues generated from existing users. To do so, the team manages the full range of Paid levers (SEA, Facebook, Display, UAC, …), for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, they collaborate with many other teams / functions, amongst which (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) other functional teams (Data, Product, …), and (iii) key partners, such as Google and Facebook.
TheFork is looking for an Accountant (Accounts Payable) to join their accounting team based in Paris.
What you will do
Accounts Payable for France, Belgium and Switzerland:
- Check, code and process supplier invoices, match purchase orders, remit payments
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve AP queries
- Create supplier files
- Prepare monthly accruals, prepayments and other monthly close postings.
- Process and check employees expense reports
- Code purchasing card transactions
- Analyse A/P aging
- Classification and archiving of accounting documents
- Find automation and improvement opportunities in the accounting system (Workday)
- Prepare and run settlements
- Assist with bank reconciliation (ad hoc payments, rejected payments, manual payments)
- Ad hoc general accounting tasks
- Ad hoc projects based on availability
Who you are
- Degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent experience, Bac+2 minimum
- At least 3 or 4 years of relevant Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of French accounting standards
- Operational professional English (oral, written)
- Proficient in MS Excel and large ERP systems (Workday financials a plus)
- Experience working in an international environment, in a group with many foreign subsidiaries
- Solid analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to work well in a high growth environment with a small company feel
What we offer
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e). Terraces and rooftops! This includes long chairs.
- Fresh and dried fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, Swedish gym classes, theatre courses, Playstation, piano and guitar and many other things!
If you are ready to join our fast paced environment, apply below!