Are you passionate about travel? Do you love finding creative solutions to problems and contributing to a team working for an industry-leading website? If so, we would like to talk to you about joining our Sales Advertising Operations team.
TripAdvisor is hiring a Sales Coordinator for our Cruise Critic web site. Cruise Critic is an online cruise guide, offering a comprehensive resource for cruise travelers, from first-time cruisers to avid cruise enthusiasts. The site features more than 350,000 cruise reviews and hosts the world's largest online cruise community where travelers share experiences and opinions with fellow cruisers. Cruise Critic was the first consumer cruise site on the Internet, launched in October 1995 by The Independent Traveler, Inc., now a subsidiary of TripAdvisor, Inc.
The Sales Coordinator will play an integral role in the Advertising Operations department. The perfect candidate will be a responsive, self-starter with superb organizational and detail-oriented skills. This role will report to the Senior Advertising Operations Manager.
- Management of the E-mail Asset Collection process
- Upload, test, and schedule creative assets using DFP (Google Ad Manager) across Cruise Critic sites to ensure timely start and full delivery at end of each campaign.
- Maintain sponsorship schedule and gather components on time every week for the sponsorships: CC E-Letter, Deal of the Week, CC E-blast, Cruise Sails, and Luxury Cruise Sails
- Creation of Sales materials (Ex. Ad product One-Sheeters, Sales Decks, and Business Rules
- Assist Sales Planners in the creation and revision of campaign proposals in Operative.One.
- Management of the post launch process, which includes setting up campaign reports in DFP (Google Ad Manager) and supplying screenshots to clients.
- Provide Exact Target reports to clients that purchased Sponsorships for all Cruise Critic sites (US, UK, and AU)
- Ownership of the Advertorial/Sponsorship Content Optimization and Reporting process
- Help improve billing efficiencies of the validation process during month end close
- BA or BS required
- Flexibility with schedule to work with local and remote sales team and flex hours
- Trafficking experience and knowledge of ad serving technology – Google Ad Manager preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years work experience, preferably in online search and display advertising
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.