TripAdvisor is looking for a support advisor to assist with reviewing and publishing TripAdvisor industry-leading tour and attractions offerings, as well as supporting tour operator and attraction business owners. Primary responsibilities include reviewing and evaluating product quality to ensure all products sold on TripAdvisor are accurate, comprehensive, and provide the level of detail necessary for a customer to successfully purchase the product online. The supplier support advisor will also answer questions from tour operators across a number of channels including email, chat, and phone.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving, constantly evolving environment, has a passion for travel, strong operational and B2B service skills, great attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, a positive “roll up your sleeves” attitude, flexibility and adaptability, and desire to join a dynamic and growing online business in a supplier support role.
- Product Content Optimization
- Use web-based content management systems to review and optimize tour and activity products on TripAdvisor
- Review rates, availability and operational terms of products to ensure accuracy and clarity
- Review, edit and rewrite product descriptions, ensuring they adhere to TripAdvisor standards
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive categorization of tour and activity products across points of sale, including Viator, TripAdvisor, and distribution partners
- Ensure successful connectivity between supplier reservation systems and TripAdvisor systems
- Provide guidance to suppliers for optimization of products for online distribution
- Supplier Success
- Provide real-time support via live chat and telephone
- Answer questions from suppliers related to their account, products, and bookings
- Train suppliers to utilize self-service tools to manage their bookings and update inventory and product details
- Liaise with the contact center to address any customer or supplier concerns
- All other duties assigned
- Physical Demands of this position
- Finger Dexterity: Using fingers to make small movements such as typing, or picking up small objects. Use their hands to handle and control objects.
- Repetition: Repeating the same movements
- Communication: Speaking clearly so listeners can understand and the ability to understand the speech of another person
- Sitting for most of the time. Exerts up to 10lbs of force occasionally
- Mental Activities and Requirements of this position
- Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables
- Language Ability: The ability to communicate using normal word order with present and past tense and good vocabulary
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION
- Comfort and familiarity with Google Docs, CRM tools (preferably Salesforce) and online systems
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
- Team player with a positive attitude who thinks as a business owner would
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of 3+ years of training and experience
- Fluent in English – Reading, writing and speaking
- Fluent in Korean – Both written and spoken
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that different tasks be performed as necessary.
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.