This role is based in Singapore at TripAdvisor’s APAC head-quarters. We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to be a critical link to transforms the learnings from UX Research into tangible products and services working with our Product team.

Successful candidates for this position exhibit for customer-centered design principles, a love of design and learning, and a strong attention to detail. You are able to go from early sketches on paper, perform user research, wireframes, prototypes as well as understand stakeholders requirements. You are collaborative and open-minded, working as a team to help us visualize the next generation of product thinking. You can clearly articulate your design, crave constructive feedback and understand how to iterate on your ideas to bring the best experience to our customers. 

This is a 12 month contract.

What you’ll do:
Lead design projects, collaborate with designers based overseas and work together across the entire product lifecycle with multiple launches.

Leverage your experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging

customer experiences, with a focus on clarity and efficacy.
Develop information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics,

prototypes, and visual design for products and services.
Work across the product development spectrum: strategy, ideation, concept work, pixel-level details, and implementation.

Design new flows as well as smaller, iterative changes to challenge assumptions, validate hypotheses, and optimise the TripAdvisor experience.

Be a standard-bearer for consistency and quality design.

Work with multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with product, engineering, and business (among other stakeholders) to find user centered and practical solutions to product strategy. 

What you’ll need:

A portfolio that showcases 4+ years of relevant product experience designing for a wide range of projects including mobile and shipped products. The portfolio should demonstrate that you are a customer-focused strategic thinker that solves real customer and business problems.

Fluency with both mobile and responsive web design principles and best practices.

Strong conceptual thinking, with an ability to translate them into actionable deliverables.

An attention to detail—we don’t aim for perfection but quality matters.

A philosophy that embraces risk; you push the boundaries and are excited by the opportunities that are in front of you.

A strong sense of ownership; you’re comfortable with ambiguity and changes in direction and can help bring focus and motivation to your team.

*LI-KW1

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education
+ Add Another Employment

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is