This role requires a creative content and social media-savvy communicator to work with Asia Pacific leadership. Based out of Singapore, will help develop, execute, and measure the success of the region’s consumer PR & social strategy, reinforcing TripAdvisor’s position as the world’s leading travel planning site and help grow brand love in the region. He or she is a results-driven and solutions-oriented individual adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and embrace working collaboratively with a high-energy group of individuals who are passionate about our travel brand. Oversees a regional budget and manage an agency network and team. Reporting to the VP Strategic & Operations in Asia Pacific.

Responsibilities

• Lead consumer communications – across PR and social – creating a culture that encourages creativity and collaboration and maximizes results across our markets in Asia Pacific, including SEA, India, Japan, Taiwan
  • Drive and oversee the implementation of a media relations strategy and social and influencer campaigns that create consumer awareness and excitement, working closely with the global communication and brand teams
  • Install marketing excellence in the region
  • Work closely with communications, brand and partnership colleagues to develop and implement strategies that advance the understanding of TripAdvisor’s brand and value to the consumer
  • Develop clear metrics to measure the success of key initiatives against the overall strategy and analyse opportunities for continuous growth and improvement
  • Work closely with in-market communications teams and the creative agencies hired, creating a culture that encourages creativity and collaboration and maximizes results
  • Forge strong relationships with media and influencers to advance understanding of TripAdvisor’s vision, goals and achievements
  • Event management

Requirements

• 10+ years experience in consumer PR and social, spanning both agency and corporate in-house
  • A track record leading a high-performance team – and outside agency partners – to deliver quantifiable results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
  • Strong strategic and creative thinking skills
  • A proven ability to create and drive successful communications campaigns
  • Experience with influencer management and integrated PR & social campaigns
  • The ability to forge new media relationships on the regional and national levels
  • Experience working with and managing regional teams, and leading APAC markets a must
  • Highly analytical, with a bias towards utilizing metrics relevant to the role to measure success
  • Flexible and open to change and new information as well as the ability to think and act on your feet - adapts behaviour and work methods accordingly
  • High energetic, motivated and aggressive about getting results and growing our company every day

*LI-KW1

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is