TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 65,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 27 million monthly visits. The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com", TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability depending on time, practices which are used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
What you will do:
In charge of a portfolio of clients (around 350 restaurants)
Responsible of a team of 6 to 8 account managers.
Daily tasks include:
- Onboard restaurants into the digital era including TheFork B2B software and TripAdvisor/TheFork B2C websites.
- Sell restaurant solutions from TheFork and TripAdvisor. As well ongoing cross sell & up sell.
- Advice clients on the right online strategy based on their objectives, capabilities and budget.
- Ensure clients reflect real time availability of their stock to guarantee a smooth experience for diners.
- Implement yield management and decide the optimal stock allocation
- Nourish our online restaurants offer in line with both the local and national marketing plan.
- Review the daily targets
- To communicate to the team members the targets, objectives and necessities from the company
- Manage the productivity of team
- Make 1 to 1 with each member of the team to guaranty a good communication and manage the expectation.
- Reporting to Area Manager
- Maintain a good communication with local planning and marketing team for the special campaigns (festivals, Special Closures, etc…)
- Organize call coaching and meetings for maintain and improve the quality of negotiations.
- Coordinate and provide visibility with other departments ( cash collections, quality, customer care, etc…) for improve the process and work together.
Who you are:
- 3-4 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)