TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 21 million monthly visits and more than 11 millions of opinions. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Netherlands and América Latina (Argentina, Colombia, México, Chile, Perú, Panamá y Uruguay).
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our office in Buenos Aires, you will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone contact with restaurants for the Colombian market.
What you will do:
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities with Restaurants. Identify, generate, and close sales opportunities for or TripAdvisor products and service solutions over the phone.
- You have to acquire these restaurants by phone; collect the information required for qualification of the restaurant and discover of their needs.
- After qualification explain the benefits to the restaurant to join our network and use of our TheForkManager software.
- Incremental revenue by systematic upselling and cross-selling.
- You are to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overal country and regional quota.
Who you are:
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing new prospects and closing deals is key to being successful in the role
- Sales motivation and drive
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence at all levels and strong negotiations skills
- Higher education in commerce and or restaurant business and, or hospitality
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: native Spanish and high level of Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Customer orientation
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Experience with a restaurant
- Knowledge with SalesForce program or with ContactCenter programs.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Buenos Aires
- Health insurance
- Very interesting discount in travel and tour companies