As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of our Korean clients. This includes the acquisition of new business as well as maintaining a strong relationship with them to ensure successful renewals.
You will engage with designated prospects and utilize a consultative sales approach to demonstrate our business value and ultimately secure the sale. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support your success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented and entrepreneurial environment. This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking experience in new customer acquisition, end to end sales and territory management with deliverables every month as well as a strong track record of exceeding targets, in a fast passed competitive environment
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with Optimization and Renewal teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- 4-5 years sales experience
- Strong in both Korean and English Language as this person will be managing the Korea market
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Inside Sales, new customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Demonstrate sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on initiatives without constant supervision
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Coach-able, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement