LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out!
LaFourchette’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to build reliable back ends and operate scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
As a senior member of the Quality team, you will be responsible for the LaFourchette Quality Processes, tooling and strategy.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive improvements to the software development practices used for test automation
- Lead initiatives to boost tooling, automation and integration speed, focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality
- Maintain and improve tooling of testing frameworks servicing the entire TheFork engineering community
- Drive release process at TheFork aiming to continuous deployment in collaboration with OPS team
- Improve existing processes, find innovative ways to enhance the quality at TheFork with a constant and proactive technical watch on test and quality tools and processes
Product owner role
- Participate to the definition and review of testing strategy and quality process at TheFork and share the vision with QA team and stakeholder
- Manage all the quality-related activities in the team: gather all the relevant information to prioritise tasks efficiently with the team
- Adapt or improve the QA team organization in order to work productively in our Agile context (Daily Stand Up, Planning, Retrospective…)
- Communicate progress with engineering teams and stakeholders, give visibility on impediments and raise alert if required
- Work closely with the Development, Product and Design teams, meaning you are aware of the product guidelines, delivery targets and take them into account in your own team planning.
- Coach and evangelise product and engineering community on QA goals and best ( practices
Monitoring & Data driven
- Contribute data to quality dashboards to ensure visibility of quality across the company
- Create and manage bug reports and Develop Interaction process with developers/QA peers to resolve defects/issues
- Identify relevant and actionable KPIs according to QA Goals and Objectives and set-up Dashboards to monitor them
- Monitor, follow-up and improve completeness of test coverage in liaison with development teams (functional and integration tests)
Who you are
- You have a significant experience (5 years minimum) as Quality engineer for high traffic websites/applications
- You master at least one or several front-end and back-end testing frameworks (mocha, Behat, PHPSpecs …)
- Unit tests, Functional tests, Component tests, Integration are not just buzzwords for you
- You are confident with Browserstack, Selenium and Appium
- You feel confident configuring continuous deployment tools - Samson, Jenkins, Github, Scrutinizer, SonarQube
- You have already work in an Agile environment and are confident driving transversal activities in this context
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious and with a team spirit allowing you to benefit fully from the freedom offered by agility.
- You are eager to learn and share with your colleagues
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
- You are not opposed to travel between Paris and other offices - Nantes, Lisbon, Torino, Buenos Aires (once per quarter)
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training and boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminar…