Why this job is excellent:
Viator, A TripAdvisor Company is looking to hire an Account Executive to join the Business Development team in their San Francisco office. You will play a key role in the day-to-day running of our current partnership program across multiple territories and maximizing performance and growth. This is an exciting role, offering great potential for career growth, and is a fantastic opportunity for someone potentially looking to move into a fast-paced client-side role.
The Viator Business Development team is responsible for driving revenue through partnering with companies from every field of the travel industry: airlines, content websites, hotels etc. The Viator Partner network counts already over 4000 companies booking our services. You will be expected to support the team with on-going management of existing partners to help further grow the global program.
What you’ll do:
- Act as key business owner for a high-volume (100+) portfolio of mid-tier partnerships on the Viator Direct Affiliates team.
- Build strong relationships with partners to understand their commerce, content, and business goals and help educate them on how to improve their performance via our solutions.
- Re-engage “cold” parters (via phone/video chat and email) to help them set up the tools to offer tours and activities on their platforms.
- Responsible for all day-to-day admin tasks with duties such as responding to partner inquiries and generating sales and performance reports.
- Analyze the exposure of our products on partner platforms and provide suggestions to optimize the results.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Technology, Customer Service and other teams to develop performance business cases and best practices as well as represent partner interests internally.
- Analyze channel performance and provide meaningful and actionable strategies to improve performance, and feel comfortable communicating findings, both internally and externally.
- Light administrative support duties for the broader BD team; including following up on CS inquiries and support requests, as well as managing questions from the supply team(s).
You are a motivated, fully dedicated business leader, excited to shape the future of our B2B products. You should be a self-starter, comfortable in a startup-like environment where you are responsible for both strategy and tactical execution and can be responsible for measurable results. Ideally, you have experience in the travel industry.
- 1-3 years of experience in any/all of the following: account management, technical support, ad operations, or similarly relevant experience.
- 4 year college degree; or relevant experience
- Organized and accurate, and not afraid to be creative when necessary
- Relentless: won't stop until you find the answer
- Passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Proven self-starter and able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Ability to work in a highly iterative, fast paced environment
- Results-driven. Be able to work to, and be motivated by, revenue targets
- Highly organized and a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and pays close attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written with high comfort level on presenting performance
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Comfort communicating data to customers and internal stakeholders
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.