Why this job is awesome:

TripAdvisor Experiences is looking for an Regional Sales Operations Manager (internally titled as Regional Acquisition Operations Manager) focused on Europe, Middle East, and Africa to join our Supply team in London.  The TripAdvisor Experiences Supply team is a globally distributed team that facilitates the acquisition, onboarding, optimization, and retention of tour and activity providers who are primarily small, local businesses focused on delivering high-quality experiences to travelers.

The Regional Sales Operations Manager will work closely with the regional sales teams, and other cross-functional teams, to successfully acquire and onboard new suppliers.  You would be responsible for identifying new opportunities for growth within your region, running and refining integrated marketing campaigns, diving into data to generate new leads and explain market performance, and work side-by-side with sales, marketing, and products teams to help exponentially grow your market

To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is comfortable moving fast and rapidly iterating based on data.

What you’ll do:

• Develop, execute, and measure lead generation programs across channels
  • You would be responsible for identifying new opportunities for growth within your region, developing integrated marketing campaigns…
  • Work with marketing team to build and test emails, refining lead scoring and optimizing lead lifecycle 
  • Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to identify new opportunities to grow the supplier market within your region
  • Maintain lead and contact database for accurate and complete data, ensuring new leads are properly uploaded, routed, and segmented
  • Drive content development to support salesmakers including infographics, case studies, one-sheets, and sales decks
  • Collaborate with product and tech teams on initiatives that improve conversion, tracking capabilities, and supplier experience
  • Other projects as assigned

What we need from you:

• Fluency in English is required; other languages a plus
  • Experience in consulting, strategy, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related field
  • Prior CRM / marketing automation experience (or a desire to learn)
  • Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
  • Team player with a positive attitude keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills
  • Thrives in a dynamic environment with constant data-driven iteration

#LI-IS1

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is