Why this job is excellent?
Bokun is a business management software created specifically for tours, attractions and experiences suppliers: it acts as a booking engine, an inventory channel manager, a price management tool, and more. Founded in 2012, Bokun grew quickly to help Icelandic suppliers capitalize on the country's booming tourism industry. Bokun's customer base is global, ranging from local suppliers to Fortune 500 companies.
TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With over 600 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.5 million accommodations, airlines, attractions, and restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 455 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
This role in frontline Customer Care involves answering both chats and emails. Servicing customers experiencing technical problems, helping them to set up their account and products on Bokun systems.
Technical troubleshooting is a key part of the role putting the customer experience first whilst also protecting the reputation and integrity of the brand.
You’ll be required to take full ownership in resolving your customer queries providing professional, high quality business to business support.
Adherence to processes and policies is key, whilst also understanding the need to think outside of the box to solve a problem.
You’ll be expected to have a positive, friendly and can-do attitude towards staff and customers. Whilst also being receptive to changes within the business.
Initiative and proactivity will be required to succeed within this role and to hit customer care targets.
Performing other duties as assigned within the skill set required for the role.
The ideal person for this role will be:
- Computer literate with the ability to quickly learn bespoke systems
- Confident and competent in troubleshooting technical issues
- Able to think logically whilst also being able to creatively provide solutions to issues
- Have 1 – 2 years of experience within a customer call centre environment ideally where some degree of technical support was required
- Experience within the banking, insurance and telephony industries would bring in advantage in terms of system navigation and understanding. As would a background in business to business customer care
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential
- A second European language would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to multitask within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge/interest in technology
- Ability to work shift patterns, including some weekends