TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel site*, enables travelers to unleash the full potential of every trip. With approximately 661 million reviews and opinions covering the world's largest selection of travel listings worldwide – covering approximately 7.7 million accommodations, airlines, experiences, and restaurants -- TripAdvisor provides travelers with the wisdom of the crowds to help them decide where to stay, how to fly, what to do and where to eat. TripAdvisor also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites so travelers can find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them. TripAdvisor-branded sites are available in 49 markets, and are home to the world's largest travel community of 456 million average monthly unique visitors**, all looking to get the most out of every trip.
TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
Located in our Headquarters in Needham, MA, you will be part of the International Optimizer team, in charge of telephone on-boarding of restaurants.
TripAdvisor Restaurant Solutions
We are looking for a TripAdvisor Restaurant Solution Account Manager for the Optimization Consultant team in our Sales organization. Optimization focuses on on-boarding, nurturing, educating, supporting and relationship building with our existing customers to drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure optimization of our revenue with restaurants, reduce churn, detect new business opportunities and make TripAdvisor the partner of choice for the Restaurant industry.
The position will be part of a newly built team and part of a bigger sales team consisting of sales and account managers. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Account Manager who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
Located in our Headquarters in Needham, MA, s/he will be part of the sales team, in charge of contact with restaurants.
- Management of a portfolio of restaurants
- Make outbound calls and handle email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them with adopting and implementing our solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success
- Activate or help activate some product features that have been purchased but not yet used by our customers.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic up-selling TripAdvisor subscriptions, identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate live how to adopt our solutions for business benefit
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
- Native English, Fluent in Spanish
- Minimum 1 year sales / account management experience in telesales or customer success / support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
Self-motivated and thorough