Manager, Business Intelligence
TripAdvisor is the world's largest and most influential travel platform that helps travellers unleash the full potential of every trip.
This position will sit within the newly established Business Operations and Strategy team in APAC, and be focused on business intelligence to drive the growth strategy of the organization. We are seeking a highly analytical and entrepreneurial individual that will be the first Business Intelligence hire in the Singapore office, and keen to make an impact on how consumers travel. You will work closely with the APAC management team in defining and launching exciting new initiatives that build on TripAdvisor's strong foundation, grow our APAC user base and deliver measurable value. The role will be based in Singapore.
- Work closely with the VP of APAC Biz Ops & Strategy as well as APAC country managers to develop Tripadvisor's APAC strategy by providing actionable insights
- Play a proactive role in defining business’ data needs; collect, organize and analyze data from a variety of sources
- Create, manage and maintain management dashboards and reports to track KPIs and enable data-driven decision making
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Account management and Partnership teams to communicate findings and drive initiatives
- Bachelor's degree, technical background preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a Business Intelligence role in a high-growth start-up or in management consulting / investment banking, with an exceptional track record
- Experience in business forecasting, management reporting, and report automation
- Experience with SQL and Tableau a must; Salesforce and additional programming experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, optimistic, flexible and outcome-focused with high level of initiative
- Ability to structure your own analysis and use data to drive strategic objectives and priorities
- Ability to navigate across TripAdvisor’s multiple business units, teams, data warehouses and reporting tools
- Passionate about new products, technologies and emerging consumer Internet business models in Asia