Senior Manager, Business Intelligence 

TripAdvisor is the world's largest and most influential travel platform that helps travellers unleash the full potential of every trip.

This position will sit within the newly established Business Operations and Strategy team in APAC, and be focused on business intelligence to drive the growth strategy of the organization. We are seeking a highly analytical and entrepreneurial individual that will be the first Business Intelligence hire in the Singapore office, and keen to make an impact on how consumers travel. You will work closely with the APAC management team in defining and launching exciting new initiatives that build on TripAdvisor's strong foundation, grow our APAC user base and deliver measurable value. The role will be based in Singapore.

Responsibilities

• Work closely with the VP of APAC Strategy as well as APAC country managers to develop Tripadvisor's APAC strategy by providing actionable insights
  • Play a proactive role in defining business’ data needs; collect, organize and analyze data from a variety of sources
  • Create, manage and maintain management dashboards and reports to track KPIs and enable data-driven decision making
  • Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Account management and Partnership teams to communicate findings and drive initiatives

Qualifications

• Bachelor's degree, technical background preferred
  • Minimum 5 years work experience in a Business Intelligence role in a high-growth start-up or in management consulting / investment banking, with an exceptional track record
  • Experience in business forecasting, management reporting, and report automation
  • Experience with SQL and Tableau a must; Salesforce and additional programming experience a plus
  • Mandarin language or exposure to Taiwan market will be an advantage

Ideal candidate

• Entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, optimistic, flexible and outcome-focused with high level of initiative
  • Ability to structure your own analysis and use data to drive strategic objectives and priorities
  • Ability to navigate across TripAdvisor’s multiple business units, teams, data warehouses and reporting tools
  • Passionate about new products, technologies and emerging consumer Internet business models in Asia

#LI-JM1

Apply for this Job

* Required
(Optional)
Almost there! Review your information then click 'Submit Application' to apply.

File   X
File   X

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at TripAdvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. TripAdvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is