At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty, Home and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
Our dedicated Marketplace team partners with hundreds of brands to offer our customers more exciting products to choose from. The Account Managers are building initial partnerships and designing training for ongoing relationship management, marketing partnerships, and sales support and advice. The important partnerships that we have with our Marketplace sellers ensure we are able to delight our customers with the latest and greatest brands.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Marketplace Account Coordinator within our Women's Trend Team.
- Supports the onboarding and training of Marketplace Sellers
- Clear understanding of their department codes customer profiles and changing habits
- Monitors social media / market activity and offers suggestions and opinions to the Account Manager or buying team
- Understands the importance of building strong and professionally reciprocal links with suppliers and maintains a professional friendly manner in all circumstances.
- Prepare for Trade - Weekly best and worst sellers, update on new brand timelines
- Ensures all vendor packs are coordinated / completed for showings / seller centre training
- Ownership of and contributes to SWOT packs
- Monitors product going live, suggests reshoots and changes where required
- Support Account Manager in season and brand reviews to identify strength and weaknesses
- Assisting the Account manager with new brand on-boarding to gain an understanding of company terms and conditions as well as the supplier agreement using JIRA
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Onboarding, QC and wider Operations team to help problem solve and ensure a smooth experience for the sellers
- Collating information for sales analysis, completing analytical review of sales data, and formulating trade action points
- Liaising with the Marketing team on campaigns and brand launches
- Providing overall administration support to the Marketplace Team
- Works alongside the Account Manager and buying team to ensure balanced ranges for the target market
About you ....
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years of experience as a Buyers Assistant/Wholesale Coordinator working in high volume business
- Skilled in Excel reporting (including pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Strong communication skills with a great eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong team player who embodies our ICONIC Principles
- A love for all things Women's Trend
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, our team members are operating in a hybrid working model with days spent between their home and our hubs each week.