At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life...
Our Tech Team is driven by innovation. Within our agile cross-functional teams, every person has a voice and skills which contribute to the development of amazing products that our customers use every day. They are focused on being fast and creative to bring the best technology to our customers, moving fast to push through MVPs and learn from data insights.
Responsibility as an IT Team Administrator
You will be working in the Tech area, which is made up of Product, Engineering, Data, Security and IT, to support the CTO and THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space.
- IT software licensing and cost management
- IT policy and process governance
- IT purchase order control
- IT project management
- Asset tracking management
- Defining and managing IT guidelines and processes
- Review existing IT systems and internal processes to identify areas for improvement
Essential Skills and Experience
NOTE: This role is about managing projects, process and costs and not a systems admin role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- 5+ years experience in a similar IT Admin role
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in project management framework and governance
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitments, prioritise and multitask
- Demonstrated IT Department operation knowledge
- Process and efficiency driven
- Initiative, enthusiasm and ability to identify and prioritise work
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- A practical quick learner who is open to new challenges.
- Growth mind-set, we never stop learning!
Experience with the following a plus
- Experience in an IT PMO
- Experience with Software licensing models and costs
- Formal Project Management Certifications
- Software licensing management experience
Location and Key Extras
This role is based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer a number of extras including flexible working arrangements, generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.