At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
This role will support and enable the technology and hardware team through each stage of their project life cycles to drive consistency and ensure timely/successful delivery. This is a highly cross-functional role that always requires collaboration between internal stakeholders and teams. Candidates for this role need to be organized, forward thinking, detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Review the Tekion dealer agreement and utilize the implementation project plans to prepare the Project Management System (PMS).
- Reconcile project assets and information between stakeholders and various internal tools (Confluence, Sharepoint, Formstack, Zendesk, Litmos, etc).
- Load dealership submission data and distribute across all technology teams
- Monitor and track the completion of internal and external submissions within the PMS, triggering actions by the Technology Team
- Track technology blueprint submissions against implementation milestones
- Track pre-go live readiness against implementation milestones
- Track post go-live completion and against implementation milestone
- Archive submission data. Update implementation trackers and reports
- Maintain technology team resource tracking reports
- Update approved travel, PTO and travel requests
- Coordinate with other implementation teams on resource and capacity planning
- Update Technology Sustainability team responsibility profiles based on location, restrictions, and certifications
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in project management or as administrative analyst
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Outlook, etc)
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new applications
- Proven track record of efficient organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100 % employer - paid top - of - the - line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from the Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth startup with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home - grown and built ground - up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.