At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
JD – Information Security Compliance Manager
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to join our development center in Bangalore. The incumbent will report to the Director – Information Security Compliance. Her/his responsibilities will include conceptualization, implementation, and management of the company’s information security compliance program.
ABOUT YOU: You are an energetic and engaging Information Security expert with at least 9 years of relevant experience. You have designed and implemented procedures and policies designed to protect cloud-based applications offered to customers and internal company assets. You have at least 3 years of experience in managing the processes to the standards required by frameworks like SOC2, SOC1, ISO 27001. Experience with Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) practices will be a significant plus. You possess excellent technical skills and have expertise across information security compliance domains including access management, PII protection, etc., You are highly responsive with excellent communication skills and can convey the company’s information security standards to customers.
- Proactively manage the company’s information security program. Conduct regular reviews, ensure process adherence, and make changes as needed. Envision and drive information security compliance roadmap and related activities.
- Lay out Tekion’s Information Security Compliance guidelines, process, and governance set up and monitoring – for both internal product engineering and external customer partner success/implementation team
- Review implementation of information security controls and prescribe corrective actions
- Lead the company’s efforts to secure SOC certification and ensure ongoing compliance
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance
- Building and maintaining documents and processes to address external RFI/RFPs and prospect/customer inquiring about Tekion’s Information Security Compliance program
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.