What we're looking for
We are looking for a summer intern to join our product data science team to develop algorithms for important product initiatives for Momentive. In the past, we have filed patents about our novel machine learning algorithms and productionized AI models to help customers from survey creation to insight extraction, such as sentiment analysis models to reveal the emotions behind what respondents are thinking, and statistical models for our market research solutions.
- Develop novel machine learning algorithms on available data
- Evaluate offline and online performance and communicate findings to your coworkers
- Receive great mentorship from a dedicated experienced data scientist to guarantee your success
- Have opportunities for filing patents and publications for the innovation work you will do
- Currently pursuing a Masters or PhD in Machine Learning, Data Mining, AI, Statistics, Math or related discipline.
- Ability to present complex analysis in a clear and precise manner, at a level appropriate for the audience.
- Experience with statistics and text analysis technologies such as natural language processing algorithms.
- Publications, patents or prior industry experience is a plus.
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.