What we're looking for
As a Sr. Product Manager for C360 - an internal data-centric product meant to enhance customer interactions across important channels like Sales, Marketing, Success, and in-product - you will lead a team of data analysts and data engineers in developing strategies, data workflows, internal-customer experiences, processes to promote the C360 product vision. You will report to the VP of Business Systems.
- Manage a team of data analysts and data engineers on a daily basis to lead a current roadmap
- Develop a future-facing roadmap that is a combination of data, processes, and experiences that aligns against the strategy for C360
- Create and refine overall technology footprint and foundation to ensure the C360 is agile, scalable, and expandable to meet the vision goals
- Work directly with multiple teams to design new processes, gather requirements, implement and deploy new features in the underlying technology platforms
- Establish metrics of success and provide regular updates to teams on progress (present to leadership in Steer Cos)
- Work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Use industry best practices and innovations to further accelerate progress and overall impact of the C360 product
- 5+ years' experience working as a Product Manager or other relevant position with a heavy emphasis on data (data models, recommendation engines)
- 5+ years' Experience in product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment - Bonus Points if the product was internally-facing
- Experience with data models, dashboarding, and building recommendations / triggers
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.