What we're looking for
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, we are looking for a Competitive Intelligence expert to join us in our mission to deliver winning products and go-to-market strategies across our portfolio. You will have deep experience in marketing a B2B SaaS platform in a competitive space, and improve outcomes with our product teams, customers, prospects, sales teams, and analysts. You will help influence the roadmap and vision for our platform and ensure its success in the market, and our outbound marketing strategy.
- Research and analyze competitors in the experience management and market research spaces
- Conduct in-depth research on competitive product capabilities through a variety of sources including win/loss reports, analyst reports, webinars, PR, and other publicly available information
- Build competitive sales tools and collateral (e.g. battle cards, competitive playbooks, solution comparisons) that help sales position our offerings to win
- Provide sales and customer success with ongoing education on the competitive landscape and on shared insights from prior deals
- Manage a win/loss program with a 3rd party vendor to help us understand the primary reasons we win and lose
- Partner with the marketing team to build targeted campaigns
- Work with other PMMs and our product team to create unique product roadmaps
- Provide competitive insights to the executive team to help inform company strategy and analyst relations
- 3+ years of experience in competitive intelligence, product marketing, or similar role in an enterprise Saas company
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations to a variety of audiences
- Enough technical aptitude to understand and clearly convey key product and technology differentiators
- Track record of successfully leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.