More about our Product Design and Research Team
Product Design and Research at Momentive is all about getting to the heart of customer needs while fulfilling our mission to power the curious. We're here to bring better design to the business world, and while we're at it we'd like to make our mark with stunning data viz, personable interfaces, and a commitment to empathizing with our users. We work in five offices across the globe (plus home offices for now), where we collaborate with our counterparts in Product Management, Marketing and Engineering. If you believe that great design belongs everywhere and have the mettle to make it happen, let's talk!
What we're looking for
A senior leader to manage Product Design for our CX Solutions (GetFeedback), a platform tailored to helping organizations bring delightful experiences for their customers. We're bringing 20+ years of experience with CX on the Momentive platform together with the technology to measure, analyze and act on customer experience data across channels. And we're doing it at a time when customer experience matters more than ever. We're a challenger in this massive market and design is an essential enabler of our competitive advantage–agile, easy-to-use solutions that provide better insights, faster.
This role reports to our VP of Product Design and Research, partners closely with the GetFeedback leadership team (GM, VP Product, VP Eng, etc), and manages an accomplished team of designers across several locations. You will be an essential contributor to our overall product vision, strategy and delivery–defining and promoting design craft, facilitating a human-centered design process, and connecting customer-centricity to business outcomes. A successful candidate will be an inspirational people leader, collaborative cross-functional team player, and excellent coach and mentor.
- Provide high quality design craft by developing talent, cultivating creativity, and inspiring excellence
- Own the experience end-to-end; connecting the work of other functions (content strategy, user research, design systems, brand, etc) and other customer touch points (marketing, sales, services, etc) to deliver a seamless experience for customers
- Elevate the voice of the customer and align opportunities to business context so you can deliver achievable solutions that delight customers and drive profitable growth
- Create the context for your team to thrive with relationships, rituals, and processes that streamline delivery, while facilitating collaboration with cross-functional partners and the broader design organization
- Lead with a clear vision to help shape the product strategy, design vision, execution plan, and key metrics for your line of business
- Attract, develop, and retain a diverse, world-class team with a strong sense of purpose and belonging
- Manage Design team performance, workload, and career development
- Experience leading Enterprise SaaS product design efforts, both as a lead designer, and as a manager with more than 5 direct reports
- Passion for solving complex Enterprise product challenges with modern, intuitive design solutions, preferably in the data and analytics space
- Have hired, mentored, and coached all levels of individual contributor designers
- Experience orchestrating the work across product design teams and within user-centered specializations including user research, content strategy and design systems
- Experience partnering with the Brand team to bring the brand to life in product and connect customer experiences
- Connection to the design community, staying on top of technology and trends, and ideally contributing as a thought leader
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.