Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Engineering Operations Team
As part of our team, you will help us manage Engineering-focused projects and develop operational processes that drive the organization. We're looking for a teammate to help us develop mature operational processes for Engineering and tell stories with metrics and data. This is a remote-friendly position. We're excited to provide a collaborative and supportive environment as you learn more about our team and Momentive at large.
What we're looking for
We're looking for somebody who has a passion for processes and data. Our team starts every day asking "how can we help?". We're looking for a teammate to help us support the Engineering organization in developing and maturing our operational and project management processes. This position reports to the Engineering Operations Director.
- Manage and support technical projects within the Engineering organization
- Create, document, and maintain metrics about the health and status of projects using Jira dashboards and analytics and Google sheets/Excel
- Act as a subject matter expert for the processes and procedures within Engineering Operations
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans tied to organization KPIs
- 8+ years of experience in a service delivery or technical project management role
- Advanced level of experience with Project Management management methodologies, specifically Agile
- Excellent networking skills, ability to navigate organizations, and build strong relationships with clients, partners, and executive leadership
- Extensive experience with data manipulation in Excel, Google Sheets, and using JQL.
- Preferably experience with ISO, SOX, PCI, HIPPA
- Preferably experience in SaaS or consumer internet technology operations
- Understanding of tech industry working practices / methodologies. ITIL foundation certification desirable, but not essential
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.