Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing leader to join us in our mission to develop and execute a winning go-to-market strategy for our CX solutions, the GetFeedback Platform. You will have deep experience marketing a B2B SaaS platform to multiple buyers in a highly competitive space.
The Senior Director, Product Marketing will lead a team of dedicated product marketers focused on articulating the value and positioning of our CX solution to our customers, prospects, sales teams, analysts and other key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be a "driver" that influences the roadmap and vision for our CX platform, and will make a significant impact as we embark on our next chapter as a public company. You will report to the VP of Product Marketing within the Marketing organization.
- Develop clear and compelling messaging and positioning that conveys what makes us better and different than competitors.
- Understand our customers and the reasons they buy, and use the insights to build buyer personas that sales and marketing can leverage to do their jobs more effectively.
- Manage and motivate a team of talented product marketers and work with them to drive key initiatives including pricing and packaging, competitive analysis, sales enablement, product launches, analyst engagements and more.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive and support initiatives that build market leadership, market awareness, pipeline and revenue.
- Work with sales enablement to ensure that our sales team can effectively tell our product story in a way that resonates with prospects, including the development of associated selling tools and customer-facing collateral.
- Celebrate our customers by contributing to case studies, stories, testimonials leveraging our products to build credibility in the market.
- Research the competition in order to continually refine our messaging and positioning, influence product direction, and enable sales to win.
- Deliver persuasive presentations at internal leadership meetings, analyst briefings, industry events, webinars, and trade shows.
- 8+ years in internet technology and Enterprise SaaS Product Marketing
- Excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Experience with a solution sold to multiple buyers/functions
- Project and program management skills
- Experience as a people manager
- Strategic, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize high impact activities, inspire teams, and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Comfortable working with C-level stakeholders
- Experience leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.